Saturday, April 23, 2011

remote controls

Has anyone ever looked at their 11 remotes needed to operate their TV/entertainment system/DVD and all that and thought, why so many. Even a universal remote...to much....

it's not necessarily the number of remotes I concern myself with, but the number of buttons on each remote. Even with one remote for everything there are always waayyy to many buttons. Like there are so many things that are just useless and there are numerous buttons I have never touched before. I guess there is someway to program them, and maybe one day I will figure that out. But honestly there's only a few buttons you really need.

A channel flicker, volume control, the numbers, mute, the sleep function is fantastic, and then the buttons to change the input so that you can watch DVDs...there is no need for anything else because people don't use it!!!

Someone maybe just needs to give me a lesson on everything

No comments:

Post a Comment