Wednesday, July 4, 2012

hairmaggedeon

If there is one thing I really don't like about Germany...it's the water. I have been suffering the last 2.5 weeks because it seems like my hair literally cannot get clean...but I think that I am on the direction to some sort of remedy. I rinsed my hair with a vinegar water combination and I think that it feels somewhat softer, but the problem is that I can never tell whether or not my hands feel gross, or my hair the gross thing. I'll admit it's gross here. Like I am sweating all the time.

It is always so sunny. (it's always sunny in Philly reference?)

I feel like I am just sweating up a storm all the time. Do I just feel extra sweat in my hair. I think that the next time I am going to try washing with bottled water mixed with vinegar. Surprisingly my hair does not smell like salad as I had anticipated, so that's pretty successful. I don't think you care that much, but you may care if you have to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment