Saturday, July 7, 2012

Perspective

 I feel like I may have shown this picture before...if not I meant to. This is where I went on the May 1st holiday. It's a really cool place. We ended up walking here...(I went with a friend) and it took us about a 45 minutes to get here. Then after we walked another 3 hours to the frankenstein castle. Anyways one thing I really like about Germany is that there are hills here. So right now we are looking over a valley which is so cool. And even cooler because you can see so far. We were able to see Frankfurt, Mainz and even as far as Ludwigshafen (which is across the river from where I went to school). I could honestly sit and just look out for hours. I truly do like the mountain top experience. I know the picture is really poor quality so I apologize. If you use a magnifying glass you may be able to see a church spire...keep that in mind.

Now do you see the extra high point in the middle of the trees way in the distance....guess where the last picture was taken...Heights are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment