Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the best song I've ever heard





I have never listened to John Butler before, I've heard of him on a few times, and I don't know what prompted me to listen yesterday on youtube but I did. I decided to see what his most popular song was based on what came up in the search bar and so I encountered this Gem.

I think this is the last song I want to hear before I die. I feel that it encompasses my life's outlook. Like from now on if someone asks me what I believe in I'm just going to play this song. I'm sure that other songs will come and go, but this one is something that's going to keep coming back into my life.

2 comments:

  1. I heard this song a ways back and couldn't believe how amazing it was! Great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he's wearing BLUNDSTONES BOOTS! Haha, the best shoe purchase I've ever made. I knew I liked this guy.

    ReplyDelete