Monday, November 8, 2010

broken mess

So a follow up to yesterdays blog. I saw the girl in class today. She said hi, and sat with her chatty friend directly in front of sylvia and I. Luckily they were slightly less distracting than usual. Today I decided to man up to the rest of the class. There was one point where everyone started to get a little bit to loud and so I raised my hand and said "I'm sorry I'm having a tough time hearing over everyone else's chatter" Surprisingly people were quiet enough to hear my comment. But after that everyone settled down and didn't talk the rest of the class. I'd like to practice my confrontational skills a little bit more. I'd like to become better in those kinds of situations where I need to interrupt or disturb someone (for the better). My heart was racing a mile a minute after. I'd just like to able to act better on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment