Monday, November 29, 2010

something cool

You know how someone in class says something funny and everyone laughs and you kind of think to your self damn...I wish I could have said that.

Today was my day

I was in finance and we were working through a problem, and the teacher just decided to throw up some hypothetical numbers and then I was using my calculator, not really paying attention. I then heard this voice asking me what the answer was. My reply; 'I don't know how to use a calculator'. It's true, I had no idea what I was doing or whether or not I was correct and often times I have issues realizing what the correct numbers actually are and sometimes hitting a + instead of x.

Needless to say I was the person to brighten everyone's monday morning! And, when the prof began teaching again he had to pause to laugh twice more.

No comments:

Post a Comment