Tuesday, November 2, 2010

egg sammiches

I won't lie, I can make a darn great breakfast. My specialty. Egg sandwiches. Also, egg wraps (tortilla shell instead of bread). I just know how to put everything together well. One of my favourites was when I was at Katie's boyfriends house and he made incredible sandwiches with fresh cooked back bacon and fresh picked herbs. Yum. I feel that if I ever opened a restaurant it would for sure be a breakfast place serving my special sandwiches. The thing is...my roommate becky doesn't like them. She doesn't really like eggs that much...so that may explain part of it. I just love them so much. When I make the wraps I even take the time to toast them in the pan once it's all assembled. This morning I had kulbassa that I fried in the pan after frying the eggs, and instead of traditional cheddar I used. It was good. If anyone ever wants one of these magnificent creations give me a ring. I love to make them. I think half the appeal is how good you can make something in so short a time.

2 comments:

  1. A diagonal cut always makes it taste better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest that they are pretty good. I wouldn't mind having one tomorrow if it's not too much trouble. SMS.

    ReplyDelete