Sunday, November 7, 2010

a small world situation

So I don't generally talk about people that I don't like, simply because I don't want to get myself in trouble one day....

Today is one of those situations where I hope some people don't read my blog. I don't really know them so that if they were reading it would be an unlikely situation.

So to start there is this girl that is in mine and sylvia's entrepreneurship class...she talks the entire time. It makes me batty. She sits with this one friend and they talk the entire time. Last class she even started giggling so much that she had to get up and leave the class and disrupted the teacher. These two sat in front of me one class and talked in normal indoor voices, didn't even care that we were in a class.

So the last class there was a spot beside me and I leaned over to sylvia and said 'if she sits beside me I'm going to tell her she better not talk if she plans on sitting beside me' thank goodness she didn't

I just hate when people talk in class

Yesterday we decided it was time to get our dance on and so one of our neighbours informed us one of his lady friends would be coming over to the house...and that we were to be nice to her. She was pretty brave because she was going to be coming by herself.

So sylvia, becky, and I were all sitting on the one couch when the door opens...I turned to sylvia isn't that the girl from our entr class?! It was. I nearly lost it. It was a very awkward situation having to make small talk. Then we got to spend the whole night out with her. It's just really funny all around. I have class with her tomorrow....I wonder if she'll talk to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment