Wednesday, November 24, 2010

to much nudity at school

Today I saw way to much in my entrepreneurship.

To start there was a girl in my row who needed to leave the classroom for some odd reason (she is often disruptive, often a talker) and she was wearing an adorable little dress, the problem was that it came up as she was stepping over someone's bag and I got to see her cute little pink underwear. No thanks. I didn't want to.

then another group was presenting and they had one girl, who, I don't even know if I could imagine putting an outfit like that together even in the dark. I'll ask you to picture, a pinstripe suit, capri's instead of pants. She did recognize that it is winter, and so she bundled up with some black panty hose. She paired those with black booties that had a sparkly little gem near the ankle bone. Moving up to the top, she had a blazer paired with...oh wait, she wasn't wearing a shirt under the blazer. That's right, as far as I could tell it was just a bra. I was sure that there was going to be a nipple slip (there wasn't thank goodness).

It was really funny hearing her talk as well. She was the 'hypothetical' marketing director. I remarked to sylvia that sex was clearly going to be the basis for their advertising. The group also talked about not taking salaries so they'd be moonlighting to supplement salaries. They would.

Then for the conclusion, this girl came and talked a little bit more, and I realized she had a serious set of moose knuckles. The entire time was so difficult for me not to laugh. Sylvia had to hide her face with her hair to keep them from seeing.

pretty pumped now to watch some mhsaa volleyball action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment