Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a post related to coffee

I decided to cut today into two, your eyes can have some relief!

I just made a phenomenal hot beverage. I made some coffee, and mixed it with general foods coffee. Amazing.

I also noticed something this weekend (I was trailer trashing it in dover), bikers always hang out at tim hortens. Is that badass or something.

The longer part of the blog. I realized that when I am about to enjoy a good meal, I don't like to eat it with people. I hate having to talk to people while I eat. To be perfectly honest I love to have all my five senses relaxed. It's just stressful, don't talk with your mouth open, ask questions...I just wanna eat my damn pasta. I love to sit and watch tv while I eat. To be honest I get excited while I prepare a meal just so I can watch something good while I eat it. Don't get me wrong though, there are times I enjoy sharing meals with other's but sometimes I just prefer to eat alone. I also love reading while I eat. My entire high school career consisted of my father and I eating early due to sports and I would read while he did the crossword, and as soon as my mother got home we would quickly hide our stuff and pretend that we were eating like a normal family because she is a talking person. According to those commercials family meals are important to keep your kids out of drugs...Actually while I was home at summer the same thing would happen...

sorry for dropping the ball dad

mom this isn't true, it's just a story for the blog

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for trying to model that relationships are more important than reading the newspaper or doing the crossword. All this time and I never knew about this....not!

    la

    ReplyDelete