Tuesday, September 28, 2010

don't need much of anything

I had full intentions of getting home at 11 today, and immediately blogging. The whole bus ride home was spent filling my head with ideas. Alas, it is 20 after 5 and the blog process has only just commenced. The only thing that I recall from earlier is thinking about how the parking spaces in front of the brock tower are stupid. There are two spots close together and then a little space blocked off between each set of two so that you can have a decent time trying to parallel park. They could have added at least 2 more parking spots with all the room those took up. People that can't parallel park into those spots simply just should not have their license. I do recognize that many of my friends and acquaintances are not very skilled at the parallel park. Well LEARN!!!

Also, I used to always think I didn't like the weakerthans. With this new computer they transferred all my old music, some songs I guess I had not deleted and I encountered the old classic - I hate winnipeg
*Tangent story. I was making fun of tillsonberg the other night saying nothing good comes from tillsonberg. Becky rebuked that statement saying that at least they have a song written about it. The only song written about winnipeg is I hate winnipeg...thanks for nothing guys!
So I heard this song and I realized I should give them another chance. Fell asleep listening to them that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment