Saturday, September 25, 2010

are you missing something? Looking for something?

I won't lie. I'm in a lot of pain right now. I woke up this morning with a lot of pain in my ear. I think it's just a wax buildup or something. It feels like I have a hand covering my ear because it's difficult to hear as well. This is problematic because I already have poor hearing from one of my ears. I'm hoping that when becky gets home later she will help me take advantage of a 24 hour shoppers drug mart where I'm hoping to get home hydrogen peroxide. I already tried getting hot water in my ear to try to melt the wax out via shower but to avail became of that.

I have a group meeting tomorrow at 10:30 and soccer at 4. I will not be able to play tomorrow because I am so dizzy and off balance. I'm doing everything I can to help relieve the pressure. Laying on either side, holding my nose and blowing (trying to pop them). I'm just thrown off. I'm just waiting for SNL to start the season premiere with amy poehler.

Another Saturday night ha ha ha (jealous?)

No comments:

Post a Comment