Thursday, September 30, 2010

hey swisher...you're a bum

Yesterday I went to my first professional baseball game...oh yeah I hate baseball for one. But we had free tickets. It was amazing and I owe Jeff a huge high-five, and maybe even a bow in public because of how well we were treated. He even had VIP tickets (but only four) so we could all go into the VIP area and get our drinks and then we went back down to our normal seats. It was also a fun busride - lots of stories that I don't have the strength to write.

Also yesterday I had to buy a suit for the networking breakfast I'm attending next week. It was weird. I generally can't take myself to seriously when I'm dressed nicer. I felt like a bank teller. I didn't like it because it gave me know individuality. I'll never be able to just wear a black suit. I will have to accessorize. At least if I had a uniform in high school I would be able to accessorize to 'rebel against the authority'

No comments:

Post a Comment