Sunday, September 26, 2010

there's no good way to say I'm leaving you (slow club if you're wondering)

So I was just creeping around my blog today and checking out some of the features. I encountered stats, and it turns out someone from latvia has read my blog, and someone from turkey. Apparently I'm a global sensation. That's not true....I just have someone that has accidently stumbled across my home on the web and has never returned. IF you are regular readers...feel free to subscribe. I'd love to have to creep in on my personal life....(actually I don't mind at all)

With regards to my ears, I made iggy drive me to shoppers last night. I got some ear drops and they are helping significantly. It's just annoying to have a constant drip.

I will now attempt to proceed with some studying

1 comment: