Friday, December 30, 2011

bitch-pack

So I don't know why or how this bright idea came along but it just is that way. I guess it's from discussions with friends and other things. But anyways, I got a backpack for my time in Germany. It's pretty sweet because it has a daypack that I can take off which has been convenient thrice.

But if I have to wear my backpack to long I get soo sour. Because I don't know what my living situation is going to be like after 3 weeks from now I need to have enough clothes so that they are available once I start work. I also had to keep my bags that I left at school from being to heavy or over packed. My point being, my backpack is so heavy and such a struggle to put on.

So when I travel with my parents my patience level drops below zero, especially because I'm generally pretty smart when it comes to travelling, and my dad seems to have this need to constantly butt heads with me. I guess it's just part of the relationship. My mom just likes to stay out of it. But I just want to bite everyone's head off when I am wearing that backpack. It just puts my in the worst mood ever. I feel bad for people that need to be around me because I'm just such an awful person. It's even worse because I realize how terrible I am and I don't want to be that mean, but it just comes out so naturally.

I think that judging by how much I do try to repress my anger, I am going to explode one day!

1 comment:

  1. (I'm commenting a lot lately...)

    But wanna know something humorous? I read this post earlier today and up until this point right now, I thought it said "Pitch Black" and was trying to connect the title to the topic of conversation. I read it correctly now. I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete