Thursday, December 29, 2011

weird update

so in regards to the post that just happened.

One part of the story I forgot to mention is that I left the interview with the other girl that was looking for a house as well and we walked nearly the whole way downtown and then she caught the tram.

She spoke german to me the whole time - and talk she did. It makes me fear how poor my german speaking abilities are. I sound so primitive.

But that didn't stop her and I liked her a lot - she was very nice!

And after she left I was thinking man, I should have got her number so I would have another contact once I got here but I thought of it to late.

No

fate brought us back together, because she is totally sitting in starbucks right now!!!

So I got her name and he shall become facebook friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment