Friday, December 9, 2011

eyebrows again

So if you are in university/college you realize that there are a lot of things that you will do not to study.

Yesterday it came down to sylvia deciding that I should have eyebrows. For those of you that know me well - there's not very much there. It's very sparsely populated - however the hair that is there is quite blonde. Sadly I didn't take a picture.

The worst part of the whole experience was having one streak and getting a finger pointed straight in my face and getting laughed at. I told her she would do great at torturing war prisoners....giving them all makeovers

So after the 'makeover' experience ended I skyped with my father, and one of the goals was to make my eyebrows really thick and he called me groucho marx. Then when I put on my nerd glasses it looks even worse. I do regret now not taking a picture.

Also the other day I was bored and I did take a picture. So pretty much I did all my makeup but without any eye makeup. It is so strange how you look without. Like completely different person. I felt a little bit high fashion - but then I realized I don't weigh 68 pounds and the illusion went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment