Friday, January 13, 2012

lindsay lohan

I was creeping through my blogs today and ran across the most gorgeous picture of lindsay lohan. Susan and I have always been fans - since the parents trap days, but not so much now.

In fact, I still remember my first parent trap viewing experience. My father was away on a business trip and surprisingly I don't remember where. It was a friday night and it was raining and I don't think we had anything planned for that night. It is possible that we were going to see a movie in the theatres but there wasn't anything good playing. So we ended up at rogers video down the street and it was just after the video cassette version of the parents trap was released. Instead of renting my mother actually bought it full price which is super surprising because we aren't usually a family that will just buy a movie when it's first released. Why bother...you watch it once (usually) or at least my family does. But my mom bought it and I was elated. Then instead of cooking dinner we went to subway and I ordered my old favourite - a seafood sub. The least healthy kind - with extra olives!

I used to eat seafood subs all the time but then when I started playing volleyball and subway would sometimes be the snack I realized that it often smells and I did not want to be the person on the team that had the smelly lunch. I already wasn't cool and I didn't want to make it any worse.

So this last bit was a little bit of a tangent and I'll continue on to what I actually want to talk about. I think that lindsay lohan really just needs to get the heck out of dodge (or hollywood) and give her head a shake because I have a lot of faith that she could be a better person. I think that she's just going down to wrong track right now.

That's why I would like to invite her to my house - just for like 10 days. It's not in some creepy fan kind of way. Ever since I saw the documentary about britney spears getting hounded by the paparazzi I have felt a little bit bad and don't want to encourage that. I don't even buy those intouch, or other rags like that. I do read them at someone else's house, but I don't actually put out my own money to purchase them. But back to the point. I just think that she would like hanging out with me. And I think that I would like to get to know her as well and I could be someone that would be legit and not flakey. And I could keep her secrets if she needed me to. I think that she just needs a place of calm and reality and I would invite her to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment