Thursday, January 5, 2012

two reasons I was lucky today

I somehow always seem to beat the line. Does anyone feel like this is ever the situation with them because it seems like it is happening to me on a regular basis. I go into a store and the line is small but as I look at the line once I leave it is SUPER long.

This happened to me at every store when I was shopping, well maybe not every store, but every store that had a lineup I always seemed to pick the right time.

Today this happened to me at the post office - and when I got in I thought the line was super long (ps a very special cat that can't read or understand humans is going to get a very special gift) but after that the door was through the front door. Also - I played the experience completely german and it went completely smooth!

and now again at starbucks. I hope this is a trend that continues in my life.


By the way - the guy sharing the table with me at starbucks is totally slapping a near secretly

No comments:

Post a Comment