Friday, January 27, 2012

walk

you know what's funny - I passed my two hundreth post about 14 posts ago. No celebration - too bad!!

Today I actually walked all the way home from work. The best part about fridays is that we get off at 1:45 on fridays. I LOVE that. Like thursdays are exciting for me because I know that the next day is friday. I always love fridays because it means that I can have an amazing nap when I get home because I will be able to sleep in the next day. I also just love the early afternoon. When it is my favourite thing to have free time after I've worked really hard that morning and then I can relax in the early afternoon. I have a few favourite times a day. Usually from 8-11, then 12:30-2 and then in the evening from 7 and later (more so on weekends!).

But anyways - my ride this afternoon wasn't leaving for at least another hour and she's like you can take the bus...I hate taking the bus because I'm to cheap. I'd rather have cheese on my bread for a week than take the bus.

So I decided to take the two hour walk home

It wasn't even that bad - but shoe choice may not have been the greatest thing ever. But hey - not the worst thing ever...

my feet hurt though

and I'm moving tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment