Sunday, January 29, 2012

schlampen

So today I had to head down to the hauptbahnhof so that I could go figure out some sort of rail pass system for getting to my internship now that I'm farther away from my carpool and it is just to far.

So like usual I decide to walk. Alright no problem - I have an idea of where I'm going. Now in Germany everything (pretty much) is closed on sundays albeit there are some exceptions like at the train station and most food places are open as well. So along my walk I don't see very much traffic. At one part I'm walking through this area where there seems to be a lot of large factories and it's a little bit of a desolate place as would be expected on the weekend. The sign also said that the train station was in this direction so me not question the sign decided to follow the path. I then see an older-ish lady who looks kind of like she's dressed up for church but she's dressed pretty well for an older looking lady. I'd put her maybe late 50s. But somehow there was just something off. My first thought like a good little sheltered girl was that she was waiting for a ride - maybe to church but I was like how on earth did she get here in front of this factory gate? I didn't think much of it and then walked further.

Then I see another lady a little bit farther down the road and she's not walking anywhere, just kind of standing there waiting. Then a car drives passed and the woman gives it a little wave....


OMG!!! They were hookers!!!!

My first thought was am I even safe here, and then I was walking passed the second just praying that she wouldn't say anything to me. She just looked at me funny. Did she perhaps think I was a hooker as well trying to steal her customers. I certainly give off that appearance. But oh my goodness it was just the strangest. I was just thinking like am I going to get picked up, are other people going to think I'm hookers.

And now that I'm writing this - wow, who gets a hooker on a sunday at 11:30....

and they seemed like more what I would assume to be 'companion' hookers because they were just older and weren't really the cream of the crop. I guess I don't really know a lot about 'hooring' - evidently.

Then about 100m further this older couple passed me and I felt safe again. If they were walking here then I should certainly be fine - unless they were some weird three way kinky thing but I would find that hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment