Thursday, January 26, 2012

smartphone

I'm addicted to crack

and by crack I mean my blackberry

I used to never carry my phone around. Like where there was almost no point of having a phone when I got it in grade 11 and then it slowly got better over time. Even still in like 3rd year of university I was getting bitched at for never having my phone. Some situations have even happened to me where I really should have had my phone.

But now folks. I cannot even leave the house without the phone. It's ridiculous. It saves me from having to make awkward contact with people or when I don't really have anything to do I can creep my facebook or twitter.

I love it

I don't know what I'm going to do when I get home. I have an amazing plan out here. Amazing because I have like no friends so I don't need to call anyone. But man the plans are going to be soo expensive when I get home and I'm going to have like no money. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment