Friday, March 16, 2012

life updates #762

Germany is cool. Just got back from hanging out in the Herrengarten and it was just so nice. Got off of work as usual on friday, got home changed, grabbed some beers at the store (pre-chilled for maximum njoyment) and headed over to the park to listen to my roommate play violin with a friend that plays guitar. Drank that beer and enjoyed the sun, it was so nice.

Yesterday I also went out for dinner and a movie - a girls night of sorts...

Went to vapiano, amazing place. You know how I can't go anywhere without running into someone I know - happened here too. Like I know 5 people and I happened to run into one of them...CRAZY

But dinner was good and then we saw a movie called Turkish für Anfänger. It was so hard to follow everything - but what I understood has pretty good. I also had a very difficult time trying to figure out the genre. Because it was in some ways like an apatow film with crude references, but also like a chick flick, but not like bridesmaids, but I fit the demographic perfectly.

I was also completely shocked when they played a song by head and the heart (lost in my mind) I nearly lost it right there in the theatre.

The greatest part was the sexually liberated mother character wearing a a bathing suit with justin bieber on the front. I died.

And in other news - I have become addicted to dance moms....

No comments:

Post a Comment