Thursday, March 8, 2012

snookie preggers

I'll admit it - I watch Jersey shore...whatever

And now there are all these stories that snookie is actually pregnant. Before when  it was just speculation people were so mean about it. I am well aware that she doesn't have a great track record, being arrested, drinking and the like but how horrible are people to say these things about her. Like hoping that she gets an abortion!? It's so easy to criticize but if that was someone in your family most people would never say those things. I feel bad for the girl...

I was also watching survivor the other night and during the one contestants interview she said she disliked someone so much that if she saw this other girl drowning she'd pretend she didn't see it. Really...you'd let her die!

I think people must not realize the meaning behind the words that come out of their mouths.

No comments:

Post a Comment