Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Special Edition IV: Today

23-02-12


Well the charger still hasn't come - and it looks like I am surviving. I have to be a little bit more strategic about how I pass my time. I'm to scared to do things because I don't want to be bored later on. Especially with the weekend coming up. I just don't want to be bored...

My daily schedule is something like this
5:56 alarm goes off
6:00 get change/ do makeup
6:10 make lunch and prepare breakfast
6:15 eat/read
6:30 leave for bus - usually I try and walk as far as I can
7:10ish arrive at station (also, on these longer walks I have been listening to podcasts and actually laughing outloud and feeling like a complete idiot)
7:40ish arrive at work...and work
3:50 leave work
4:10 catch bus, get off at a station about a 45 minute walk
stop downtown to look through a shop or get groceries
5:30 arrive home, cook
6:00 eat and read
7:00 lights out time where I doze or listen to music
8:00 read more or work on project
drink some tea
9:30 eventually in bed

You're welcome stalkers

These extended walks home have been just fantastic though...

Today I discovered a place/museum/garden called mathildenhöhe which was absolutely incredible. I will take some low quality blackberry pictures and give you a better taste. The more I live here the more I'd like to be an architect or a photographer. I had the most wonderful little moments tat are so intangible that make me uncomfortable because they are things I can't keep - but I want so bad to build a moment around them

No comments:

Post a Comment